SNEDC is the best opportunity in this region to do business, engage with investors and meet asset allocators from across the region.
The SNEDC brings you face-to-face with key clients and prospects on a regional and international scale.
The SNEDC mapped out series of global economic development meetings among the regional leaders. Current and aspiring thought leaders will come together to share ideas and gain new perspectives on important issues such as the economic future of Southern Nigeria.
Highlights of the event includes but not limited to the following:
Presentation of State projects
- Executive networking
- Start up networking
- National projects captured in the budgets presentation
- States/National investment opportunities
- Foreign Direct Investment networking between top government functionaries and executives of foreign companies but strictly on invitation from the event’s organizers
- New cities development networking
- Joint venture partnership networking
- Technical partnership networking
- Public Private Partnership networking
- National infrastructure listed for concessioning.
- African regional new markets development
- Africa International Business Executive Club Launching
- African Free Trade Development
- Gala dinner strictly on invitation from the event’s organizers
Are You Hungry For Investment Networking?
The Southern Nigeria region is too.
This prestigious event will bring in global investors, world political and economic leaders and industry intermediaries to discuss, network and build relationships that lead to sustainable investment.