SNEDC 2021 is projected to attract more than 2,500 exhibiting companies and state governments, banks and 25,000 conference delegates and professionals from across Asia, Americas, Europe and Sub Saharan Africa respectively.
The SNEDC 2021 exhibition will provide
- Direct access to the primary stakeholders and key players in the Sub Saharan Africa supply and value chains in all business sectors
- Insight into the untapped natural minerals opportunities from state and organized private sector tenders, upcoming bids and consortia and upcoming infrastructural projects from the state governments.
- Connections with real government policymakers, those detailing project plans, approving budgets and implementing timelines
- Information on tenders, bids and consortia and on the present and future roll-out of the project.
- A competitive advantage through face to face introductions to the authorities behind project bids and early phase project planning
- State projects designed for public–private partnership
SNEDC 2021 will feature over 6,000m2 of exhibition space, with the entire hall and floor being used. Book your place now to secure your participation and avoid disappointment.
Exhibition stand booking will provide perfect networking innovation which will come from everywhere to anyone, show-casing of rear technology, goods and services.
Designed to enable Southern Nigerian nationals to play pivotal roles in delivering the actual development of the region which is purely in their hands through this exceptional mega event. The SNEDC strategy comprises key programmes that will help equip Southern Nigeria with the economic and hitech skills and experience they need to benefit the region.
For exhibition stand booking and payment,
please complete the form below
For exhibition, conference delegate, all access conference participation,
international market agent and payment. Please Contact
Francis Chibuike Ofoije
M : +2348023784665